Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You can't stop us!

My heart is saddened today by the latest church to fall victim to the recent church fires here in East Texas. Fire fighters responded to a call at Prairie Creek in Lindale this morning. The prayer chapel was on fire. I doubt that was coincidence either.


What I guess frustrates me the most is that in all of the recent fires while this may be an inconvenience, it will in NO WAY hinder the church. The people of these churches have all responded with such a common resolve.

For centuries man has tried to crush the church. I am not talking about a denomination I am talking about the body of Christ. Jesus told Peter that he was the Rock on which the church would be built and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.

Let's pray for our churches people!

0 comments: